Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:42:24 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

On Monday 25 April 2005 17:27, Grant A. Ladue wrote:
> Of the settings that I can think of where fighters are
>  anti-ship immune, the fighters themselves are the main anti-fighter
> weapons. As such, you'd be crazy to *not* take pds and fighters to
counter
> the other guy's fighters in those settings.

I've always found fighters to be far the best anti-fighter weapons.
If the other fleet doesn't have fighters, you can use your fighters
to attack the other fleet. Fighters also protect the entire fleet,
not just the carrier (a PDS only protects the ship that mounts it,
so all ships have to mount PDS).

--
Sam.					  http://www.glendale.org.uk/

Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada