Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:32:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

damosan@comcast.net wrote:
>>But yeah, we'd like to move things along more briskly than is
happening.

> Perhaps a solution to this "slow movement" is to segment the test list
into areas of interest.  Instead of having all hands look at everything
you should create teams to put their effort into a particular set.

> Space monkeys work on FT...ground pounders work on DS, skirmish gamers
hit SG and FMA...

> The rest of us continue to wait.

Well, the list kinda sorta does self-segregate already. I'm an avid FT
and DS
player, and have used the test list to dummy-test FMA (since I'm not as
sharp
on it as some of the others, I figure I can find the stupid bits ;-). I
rarely
touch anything on there having to do with SGII simply because I have not
played
it nearly enough to have any kind of good feel on the rules. There are
those
on the list who are FTers-only, and don't pipe in during the SG3
discussions.
Likewise the groundpounders-only tend to steer clear of the FT3
discussions.
And on the flip-side, some people have their hands/paws/tentacles into
all
four of the rulessets. ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada