Prev: Re: Photos from Salute. Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:13:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

>That means that GZG's bread and butter (and lunch money) comes from the
figs...

True

>Rules are back-burnered, though I imagine those in the inner
circle of GZG's playtesters might disagree with that statement.

Partly it's that the test list is working on FT3 and FMAS and DS3 and so
forth at the same time.  And there are some problems which we'd rather
fix
*before* releasing--for example, the Great Fighter Problem should be
solved
when FT3 is released--and some of them have solutions which are, hm, not
immediately obvious.
But yeah, we'd like to move things along more briskly than is happening.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Photos from Salute. Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada