Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Old Kits - Was: RE: Some Ebay items....

Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 02:37:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

>>Alex, if you are on, you might give some of us a clue, being in
Canada, if
>>you can handle US checks and the like.
>
>I'll forward this to him - I don't know if he's on list for sure at the

>moment.

I'll reply to myself on this one.

I talked to Alex tonight and he says "no problem" for US
customers.  Contact him through the webstite:

www.uppercanadagames.ca

if you're interested, and he can let you know what stuff is available.
US
residents welcome!  (for that matter, he'd probably be interested in
selling to anybody anywhere!)

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Old Kits - Was: RE: Some Ebay items....