Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles Next: RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:23:46 -0400
Subject: RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

In my limited experience selling to Americans on eBay, cashing cheques
in US funds is relatively easy (at least at my bank (CIBC/PC)).  I drop
them in the ATM as a deposit, giving the face value dollar value, and
the bank gives a credit a few days later to cover the exchange rate.

US cash is accepted everywhere at reasonable (but not great) exchange
rates.

The only payment from an American I couldn't cash was a domestic money
order (green and yellow ?); it pretty much has to be an international
money order (pink, I believe).

Canada, if