Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:25:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

> Indy	wrote:
>
>>Yeah, what Fritz said. The second-hand stuff I've seen I  haven't been
>

> Frits, not Fritz! Dutch vs. German. Grumble, grumble,  grumble...
> F.

Frites, I admire your forebearance. (now insert a gag about what we call

mayonaisse)

Indy, what you said was much worse than calling a resident of Macon,
Gorgia a "Yankee".

What I did was make an obscure joke about potato chips. Or as you in the

US call them, Fries. And what the Dutch put on them by default.  But
I'll stop, else I'll go on to Schokolade Hagelpuur. Smakelijk.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on