Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:46:54 EDT
Subject: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

In a message dated 4/19/05 2:32:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
frits@kuijlman.net writes:

Warbeads@aol.com wrote:
> I can't believe no one else has bid on  either one!
Well, have fun! I suspect the market for 2nd hand GZG  stuff isn't that
hot. I just saw some Forgeworld BFG stuff go for retail  prices (one
item even more). Some people:-)

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Well, the Beauty is that I want a vehicle or two for the few  Stargrunt
2 25
mm units I have.  I am unlikely to buy them retail (I'd  stick to leg
infantry
scenarios instead) and I certainly don't have  skill/patience to paint
them.
But reasonable pre-painted I can use them in  roadblock type scenarios.

More then retail, yeah that happens a lot more then I thought it  would.
 Go
figure.  Occasionally you might Mis-bid when mentally  converting
between
currencies or misjudging postal expenses but some stuff has  gone for 2
or more
times retail.  Put "OOP" on something and some people go  nuts?!  The
GEOHEX/GZG
stuff was that way when GEOHEX stopped being the  distributor.	Some
people
in the USA thought GZG was out of business and	went 'collector' happy.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on