Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

Re [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:12:22 +0100
Subject: Re [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

Hi all,

OK, picking the best-sounding bits (to me!) from various suggestions
made by listers (thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions)
I've decided to go with the following class names. You'll notice
we've also added a couple of new FIGHTER PACKS to the list, these are
some of Oerjan's recent fighter sculpts that we haven't put into
production till now, and very nice they are too!

FT 231	  Strelets class New ESU Light Fighters (pack of 6)
		1.00 GBP
FT 251	  Slava class New ESU Heavy Fighters (pack of 6)
		1.00 GBP
FT 232	  Zheng He class New Scoutship (pack of 3)
		1.50 GBP
FT 233	  Poryshkin class New Corvette (pack of 3)
		2.00 GBP
FT 234	  Kunitsa class New Frigate (pack of 2)
	2.00 GBP
FT 235	  Ural class New Destroyer (pack of 2)
	2.50 GBP
FT 236	  Kiang class New Light Cruiser
	2.00 GBP
FT 238	  Xinglong class New Heavy Cruiser
		3.00 GBP
FT 242	  Zhukov class New Superdreadnought (includes NEW large
stand)		12.00 GBP
FT 244	  Shengfeng class New Heavy Carrier  (includes NEW large
stand)		12.00 GBP

FT 003	    Large hex stand (metal) - single
	1.50 GBP
FT 003A    Large hex stand (metal) - pack of 4			5.00 GBP
FT 004	Small hex stands (metal with plastic post) - pack of 4
	1.00 GBP

All of these items are effectively available NOW, and we'll have
stocks of them at Salute! They should be up on the online store very
shortly.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on