Prev: Re: [OT] Hideously so Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Bases

Re: [OT] Hideously so Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:32:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Hideously so Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

>> Ah, clerics!

>> Scary part is, Jon might actually come up with the composite figure
we're
>> discussing. Amongst his Nuns with Guns selections.

> Narns with guns?  no that's not right...

Well, it would be Narn Nuns with Guns, but it could include the
occasional
monk, I suppose. I'll grant you, hard to imagine with a Narn's
appettite,
if G'kar is your example.

> Every one who just went to a bad visual place
> please raise please raise your hands!  *hand*

It's a difficult habit to drop, I suppose.

> > narn of your concern.

> > :D

> SWACK, SWACK, THUDD, KICK, GOUGE, PUNCH .........Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

See? SO much simpler, cleaner. All doubts resolved.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Hideously so Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Bases