Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:27:56 EDT
Subject: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

In a message dated 4/17/05 8:34:04 AM Central Daylight Time, jon@gzg.com

writes:

>Jon  T. wrote:
<snip>

Rather depends if there is a demand for  them.... do folks want to see
them in production? We're talking about a  small metal hex base about
(from memory - I don't have one here to measure  - OO?) 18mm or so
across, to take either a metal or plastic post.
With  the plastic posts, they'd probably retail about 1.00 GBP for a
pack of 3  or 4.

Jon (GZG)

Count me as a potential buyer, plastic stands have  certain limits in my

experience.  Definite limits...

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: