Prev: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: Next: Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...

Re: new ships at salute.. attn Jon

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:40:42 +0100
Subject: Re: new ships at salute.. attn Jon

>bobdea wrote:
>>	 I am coming to England for Salute. Do I need to order the new
models
>>  or will you have sufficient stocks at the show.
>Considering the stress of Salute Jon has always been happier with
>preorders, in my experience.
>Frits

Actually we'd rather NOT take pre-orders on the new ships, because
we'll only be casting them in the last couple of days before the show
and won't have a lot of time to get the orders processed and packed.

We generally request at least one full week's notice for pre-orders,
though of course this wouldn't have been possible for the new ships
this time!

As to whether we will have "sufficient", that entirely depends on how
popular they are! But we will have as many as we can in stock on the
day - just don't leave it too late to come and see us - we're on the
ground floor, right next to the "queue-buster" entrance, so you can
get to us fast when the doors open...

Jon (GZG)