Prev: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture Next: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:31:55 +0100
Subject: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

>  > Cheers Alan! Always did like that movie.
>
>While I was laid up last December, I shaved my wild, hairy head down to
>small, thin scalplock, similar to old pictures of cossacks.
>
>Unfortunately, people keep saying "like the guy in The Fifth Element",
>which caused me to print images off the web of Gary Oldman's character
so I
>could say "See, it covers half his scalp!"
>
>Ok, the worst part is they keep saying "like the guy in The Fifth
>Dimension"...
>
>*shudder*
>
>I'm not a huge Bruce Willis fan, and get pretty upset with the Humphrey
>Bogart comparisons, but that movie IS a fun romp. I could see it
appealing
>to the Oz sense of humor. ;->=
>
>I'm still embarassed about not making the connection with the OU ships.
>I've only seen one 'in person', but should have figured it out from the
>piccies. Oh, am I wrong that all the currently available OU's are
>Eureka-generated? If so, apologies to all.

It's complicated because it's becoming kind of a "shared" range....
The original OU ship designs are by Mike Broadbent, via Eureka (the
901, 905, 906, 908).
I then did a simple DD conversion to make the 904 FF.
Oerjan has made the  new BC (909) and BB (910), which will be
released very soon by us (GZG).

Jon (GZG)