Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: RE: Beta Fighter game report

Re: New ships!

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:13:37 +1000
Subject: Re: New ships!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Our major new model launch for Salute is a whole load of NEW ships for

> the ESU - all-new designs, while still keeping enough styling cues
from
> the old ships that you will be able to mix and match.
> FH-wise, they will be designs that were beginning to come into
> production just before the Xeno War to replace the older ships -
during
> and after XW1 their production will be accelerated to replace the huge

> losses of the war. Thus you can have some of the new designs in a
> pre-XW1 (SW3) fleet as new ships "just off the slips", and also quite
> happily use your older ships alongside the new ones in post-XW1 forces

> as venerable survivors of the war years!

May I plead for:

Some more FCT ships. One destroyer design really isn't enough.

A rationalisation of the OU situation.
Eureka doesn't carry frigates: GZG doesn't carry lt carriers.
Yes, I know there's some history there.

A list of ships so SSDs can be created.

BTW love the idea above, I assume ESU is just the most urgent.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: RE: Beta Fighter game report