Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:44:41 +0200
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

Indy wrote:

>>* The "ft1204.jpg" in the OUDF section shows the entire ORC range.
Since
>>the ORC are sworn enemies of the UNSC
>
>Did I miss a staff meeting?? "Sworn enemies"? When did *that* happen?
>I know unhappy after the First Xeno War, but...sworn??

Not "unhappy AFTER the First Xeno War". Unhappy DURING the First Xeno
War -
remember, the ORC was formed from the survivors of those outworlds that
the
inner-world powers abandoned to the mercy of the Kra'Vak when the UNSC
called all warships home to defend Sol. There's a LOT of bitterness
going
around there.

*Officially* ;-)

>>and the OUDF is a staunch UNSC ally,
>
>"Staunch"? I must have missed a staff meeting or three!

<g> At least that's what Alan Brain claims... *officially* ;-)

>>the ORC ships have very little to do with the OUDF. *Officially*, at
>>least... <G>
>
>I got the impression the OUDF do a lot of stuff out there on the Rim
>(either for the UNSC or, probably more accurately, for themselves).

Sure... but not *officially* :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please