Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Re: Cold Wars and Historicon

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:24:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Cold Wars and Historicon

Jerry Acord wrote:
> Rrok Anroll wrote:
>
>> Where is this located?
>

> Cold Wars and Historicon are historical wargaming conventions put on
by
> the Historical Miniatures Gaming Society - East (HMGS-East).	They are

> in early spring and summer in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (just a few
miles
> from the GZG ECC site) and draw in the neighborhood of 2000+ gamers
for
> the weekend.	They also have a fall convention, Fall In!, but the
> current/upcoming location is Gettysburg.  Of the three, Historicon is
> the biggie, Cold Wars is 2nd, and Fall In! is the red-headed
step-child.

Cold Wars was this past weekend (where ECCers Jerry, Damo, John L,
Stuart
and myself all ran into each other at one point or another; this was my
first visit to Cold Wars, and yep, it's markedly different in scope than
ECC ;-)

Historicon is slated to be July 21-24

Fall In is scheduled for November 12-14

Not sure if I'll be around for Historicon. May be around for Fall In.

Mk

Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet