Prev: OOPs Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:57:29 +0200
Subject: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Inire wrote:

>woah...did we just catch chatter from the IJSF playtest??

No.

>I have a IJSF fleet of minis and would LOVE to have a
>clue as to where they're going. As written (from the
>PDF i had last year), i have some issues, but may just
>be playing them wrong.

What IJSF designs is it you're using (I don't think I've seen the PDF
you're talking about), and what issues do you have with them?

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: OOPs Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units