Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "Katrina Brown" <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:50:57 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

I am following this thread fairly closely.  I think I started this by
talking about SG/DS for Traveller.  I have mounted my 15's onto 2 figure
bases (single figure commanders) ala Striker2.	Using a base as a
fireteam,
with one team designated as the SL's Team a squad will have 2-4 stands.
If
integrity is 6" then a squad would cover 12-18" max.  My reasoning is
that
Team members are rarely more than 4-5m apart (1/2" in SG).

This starting to look like a bridge between SG and DS, which is what I'm
starting to feel is what I want.  Players start maneuvering platoons
allowing more vehicles and heavy weapons.

Having played a lot of Command Decision, Striker2 is really not that
hard.
Striker1 was a great platoon leader trainer.  I want Tech levels, I want
fast playing games, I want realism ;)

Mike