Prev: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

[SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects and [FT] Japanese Fleet

From: "Sir Didymus" <didymus13@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:48:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Hi everyone,

[SGII part]

I just purchased Stargrunt II (yay) recently and i've been wondering
about
the CnC System that can be bought for vehicles.

I know about the loss of a command vehicle/emplacement in DSII but I
can't
seem to find any crunchy game bits relating to the command suite in
SGII.

Aside from costing 8 capacity, what other effects does the command suite
have on the game if on-table? I looked at quite a few FAQs but cannot
find
the info.

I was tempted to say that while the command vehicle is on-table, all
communications rolls are shifted up by one. (a SYS damage result would
of
course kill the CnC suite) It can be crewed by up to 4 people. (seems to
be the norm in the back of the book and stargrunt.ca)

Help?

[FT part]
I've only encountered one Japanese fleet writeup on the WWW and it was
based on the WWII japanese fleet. Not being a WWII buff, I decided to go
full on anime with the designs. I did try to remain as faithful to the
mini as possible, which may explain some weird weapon choices.

Design Philosophy: As WYSIWYG as possible, Large spinal weapons, SMLs,
and
dedicated carriers. Carriers have weak hulls and will require some
protection.

SSDs: http://wh40k.rimshot.org/comment.php?type=filemgmt&cid=22
Note: Musashi BDN missing 2 screens from the SSD. TMF and NPV are
correct
tho. I'll fix it over the weekend.

Anyhoo, Please take a look and any CCs would be appreaciated.

Sir Didymus
--
George Orwell was an optimist.

Prev: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units