Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

(no subject)

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:10:47 EDT
Subject: (no subject)

_http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,1453293,00.html_
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,1453293,00.html)

Normally I don't go there but someone at work sent it to  me.

And we call "geodata" "Geospatial-Intelligence" in our line of	work.

To bring this on topic, does anyone know of how to represent a	'gaming
vignette' in the appropriate scale (this goes to several lists) of the
military
using a 'black box' of some kind to represent digital maps?  I	still
wonder how
effective countermeasures would be and what would be the effect  of
troops
used to near-real time information being denied that  information.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis