Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:01:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

The GZG Digest wrote on 4/7/2005 1:00 AM:

 > Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:47:48 +1000
 > From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>
 >
 > In forces of the future, I would expect that even with personal commo

gear,
 > basic grunts wouldn't be told a lot unless face-to-face, so having to

stay
 > within integrity still fits the model.

That's exactly my take on it. Communication gear isn't so much a tool
for micromanaging a fight, but a tool for spreading information up and
down the chain of command quickly.

Allan

--

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net    agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units