Prev: Re: SG2tweaks Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles

Re: SG2tweaks...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 14:07:13 -0600
Subject: Re: SG2tweaks...

***
>> Now that could work. Maybe beyond Bugs don't Surf, Jon might want to
>> do a vehicle options book.
>

> Jon promised BDS when SG2 came out in 1996. So far the only work to be
> "published" for BDS are the Phalon beta test rules that I came up with
> (and which are on my site).

A link please....
***

Just in case Allan wandered off before he could reply, he did give his
site
URL, but the Phalons are on:
http://www.hyperbear.com/sg2/sg2-bds.html
BUT don't stop there; plenty of other items of gropos interest! ;->=

Allan, is your boardgame adaptation of SGII only for regular SG fans, or
do
you think it might be a good intro for vacc-heads?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: SG2tweaks Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles