Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: SG2tweaks

Re: Firecon and Missiles

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:58:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Firecon and Missiles

>I was recently playing a gam with a friend and his sons.  Being
"prime target" I lost all but 1 Firecon on a Battledread..  So in
Missile phase I fired off 1 from a launcher and bay that was not
hit...	and went to fire Beams at a seperate target, when the youngest
child pointd out i had used my only fire con on missile...  and there
for my Battledread couldn't fire at his Light Cruiser who turned and
faced his aft end to me...
>We looked thur the rule book and couldn't find a rule that stated
they need a firecon, but the young child made a good case..

You have to have a functional firecon to launch any number of
missiles, BUT you can also use that firecon for direct fire weapons
against another target later on.

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: SG2tweaks