Prev: Re: Oversize tanks Next: Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor

Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:54:03 +1000
Subject: Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor

>>  <http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/pic13401.jpg>
>
>Where'd the falling rocks go?

I was trying to duplicate the international standard "MBTs
beware of top attack livestock" road sign :-) Taking the
rocks out seemed to make it more purposeful, with the cow
intending to dive through the hatch and slay the crew in
hand to hoof combat.

>Just change the cow to a sheep with a lightsabaa and you're done. ;-)

That I think will need a few more pixels. Hmmm. Will think
about it.

Aargh! I've been infected by the sheep meme! And I've never
even played FMA...

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: Oversize tanks Next: Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor