Prev: Armour distribution was: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: OT: Star Map Crystal

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:48:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

This is the idea that I like as well. Make the Vehicle
Commander transfer his actions to the crew.  This
provides more flexibility for the vehicle than the 3
actions/4 actions only rule.

Vehicle Commander could transfer or use actions to
spot, report etc.  That would allow scouting vehicles
to make sense as well.

Magic