Prev: Full Thrust Last Exile Next: RE: Full Thrust Last Exile

RE: Full Thrust Last Exile

From: "The Sutherlands" <nishawn@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:55:19 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Last Exile

I have not seen either.  Interesting idea though.  I really enjoyed the
series.

Pretty simple conversion it would seem.  Except maybe the guild vessels.
They were so much more advanced than everyone else that it would not be
much
of a fight in a stand up battle.  The others would be fun I would think
though.

I would be interested on working on the conversion with you if you
wanted to
bash one together.

Charles