Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:47:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Don M wrote:

> After two years it's no longer a game, it's a board line
> religion you got there.......)

You know it feels like that some times. The youngest player just turned
19 and the oldest is 60, with the median age being somewhere in their
mid 30s. We just add players as people drop out. My current evil plan is

to add younger players so that I can keep the median age the same while
I get older. So maybe We have turned into a weird cult.

--
Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?