Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [FT]

Re: [FT]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:09:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT]

Uh-huh... 1-uped on my own pun.... fine... you asked for it...

EweN Deboe Class Grazer Gunsheep done up with the Ship Design tool...

Item					     Mass Points
Basic Hull					 (51)	  51
Hull Integrity (in 4 rows)			   10	  20
Armour						    2	   4
FTL Drive					    5	  10
Main Drive (Thrust 6)				   15	  30
Sub-total					   32	 115
FCS x 2 					    2	   8
PDS						    1	   3
Class 1 6-arc Grazer x 4 (16 mass)		   16	   0
Sub-total					   19	  11
Total						   51	 126

BTW... in doing this I discovered that Grazers really are evil... if
you do the math... the cost per arc for Class 1 6-arc Grazers.. comes
to .666 Mass per arc...

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> Grazers are only found on Ewe N sheeps.

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [FT]