Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report

Re: [FT]

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:46:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]

>This is pretty cool... and a neat way of honoring a member of the list
that does one of the tough jobs that many of us would probably have
trouble doing...

Heh. I probably couldn't *carry* a complete manual of "S.A.R. Helicopter
Piloting for Dummies", much less do it.

I asked Magic [mumble mumble] ago if I could name a ship class for him,
but
I was never satisfied with the weapons load.  But an EMP beam looks like
good fit.

> but I really have to ask... what's next, the DeBoe
Class Grazer Sheep, uhm, I mean ship?

Grazers are only found on Ewe N sheeps.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report