Prev: [FT] Next: Re: [FT]

Re: [FT]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:20:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT]

This is pretty cool... and a neat way of honoring a member of the list
that does one of the tough jobs that many of us would probably have
trouble doing... but I really have to ask... what's next, the Deboe
Class Grazer Sheep, uhm, I mean ship?

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> >Wow,  Well deserved award!
>
> Speaking of which:
>
> Dateline: Reynolds Sovereignity, Alarishi Empire
> Reynolds  Shipyards is pleased to announce the launching of the
> _Makowsky_,
> lead vessel of a class of purpose-built rescue cruisers.  Equipped
> with
> high-powered military drives and the latest ITT scan/search gear,
> these
> vessels are designed to get there fast when minutes count. In
> addition to
> the SAR function, these ships would make ideal customs/patrol craft;
> hardpoints are included for the convenience of those customers who
> wish to
> add a frigate-grade weapons suite.
>
> Makowsky Patrol Cruiser (Alarishi)
> Mass 64 NPV  214
> Hull 13
> MD 6
> FTL
> 2 armor
> Superior sensors
> Marine berths 1 mass
> Passenger berths 4 mass
> Pressurize-safe cargo bays 4 mass
> Defense package (as installed on ships ordered by SARCo)
>    2 PDS
>    1 FCS
>    2 Beam2 (2 arc)
>    1 EMP-3 (3 arc)

> http://mail2web.com/ .

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: [FT] Next: Re: [FT]