Prev: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic Next: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:33:28 -0500
Subject: Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks)

> once the threat of fighters was raised, my main
> opponent modded some strikeboats into PDS/AFDC
> platforms _just_ to mitigate that threat. :-/

Strike boats are the worst possible platform for ADFC, because they're
easily killed and, since they need to stay with the formation, any
extra speed and maneuverability are wasted. If you have a
fighter-heavy force, send in some ships with B3's to knock off his
ADFCboats first, then let your fighters off the leash.

Prev: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic Next: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic