Prev: Re: New weapons from Beta Test fleets Next: Re: Fixing salvo missiles

Re: New weapons from Beta Test fleets

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:53:18 -0500
Subject: Re: New weapons from Beta Test fleets

>I understand that.  It is just that I already see that 3-row is the
preference for everyone except those that are intentionally tying to
avoid it.  I therefore conclude that as presented, they are either
underpriced or need some offsetting penalty.  <shrug>

I and my son deliberately avoid it...because we independently concluded
that 3 row is not worth the price.  Does that count?  :-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: New weapons from Beta Test fleets Next: Re: Fixing salvo missiles