Prev: RE: [FH] Breaking News - Editoral note Next: Full Sail, the next generation.....

[OT notice] Glue for plastic to metal?

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:34:53 EST
Subject: [OT notice] Glue for plastic to metal?

I have picked up a Tamiya 1/35 scale US Infantry Weapons set for
modifying
several figures in 25 thru 1/72nd scale (Smaller handguns might work
for ESCI
flight line figures) in historical, SF (low tech militia for SG  2) and
fantasy (dwarves) genres.  But it has been, IIRC, since  about the
1970's since I
worked with plastic kits and have never tried putting  plastic weapons
on metal
figures.

What glues from modern choices should I use for Tamiya plastic to
metal?
After tall the glue-sniffing scares is there a better glue for	plastic
(Tamiya)
to plastic (ESCI) work then your basic "aircraft model	glue"?

Glenn "warbeads"

Prev: RE: [FH] Breaking News - Editoral note Next: Full Sail, the next generation.....