Prev: RE: WoC Raw Footage Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:55:39 -0000
Subject: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

> From: ~ On Behalf Of Nyrath the nearly wise
> Sent: 15 March 2005 03:22
> Subject: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

Nah, they've mounted the projector _over_ the
table. Each time you reach to move a figure...
shadow puppets.

Put the projector _under_ the table and back-
project onto a glass surface. Use periscope
methods to fold the beam if necessary.

OR

Big touch-sensitive screen, horizontally
mounted? If the interface is drag & drop, I
want felt-covered bases!

OR

RFID transponders in bases (not sure how close
the reading devices can be without reading each
other's "hexes", but we can dream - a good
detection system might read the exact X/Y/Z)

Prev: RE: WoC Raw Footage Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.