Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: [FH] Breaking News - Chronicle of Operation Colossus 1-of-6

[FH] Breaking News - Editoral note

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:24:54 +1100
Subject: [FH] Breaking News - Editoral note

G'day,

I'mabout to send the last installment for a while on the Mars campaign.
Its huge and could probably do with editorial chopping in some spots so
acvtion can be better detailed in others, but work has seen me run out
of time to actually revise again and do that. For those who would rather
read it ona webpage Derek should have updated it within the next day -
and putup the map I used for Nirgal. Nirgal didn't end up getting
attacked (yet), while the places that did get smooshed are still waiting
to get transferred from paper to jpg (sods law). Once it is up I'll post
a link. If there is anything about the way the map is done you'd like
changed or if you'd like a higher res one so you can see where action in
a city happened (when I get to writing up other fine scale reports) let
me know.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: [FH] Breaking News - Chronicle of Operation Colossus 1-of-6