Prev: RE: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

Re: Test Message

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:24:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Test Message

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the response.  I only got the one direct copy, not the mail
from the group.  So it seems I can post here, but not receive.	I
haven't altered my spam settings or anything like that, and the list
address isn't on the blocked address list.  Anyone have any ideas?

And yeah - I must sheepishly admit to missing a week of baaa-d puns...!

Ken

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures