Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life

Re: Testing for life

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:59:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Testing for life

> > Now I need to find / convert some minis of sheep in powered armor
> > baa-ttle dress, so to speak.
>
> Ewe should do what ewe think is baaaaaa-st just ram
> as much as weaponry as you can on them to make
> really baaaa-d .......)

You can always use the Battle Cattle (Baa-ttle Cattle?) miniatures and
weapon packs for your conversions.
http://wingnutgames.com/bcattlemin.htm

Sorry no cyborg sheep, just cows currently (and that is a whole new set
of
puns), but sheep may be an untapped market for the next edition....

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life