Prev: Re: [SG 2] Low tech AR's Next: Re: Testing for life

Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:05:34 -0000
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

On 12 Mar 2005 at 7:53, Warbeads@aol.com wrote:

> Playing with my Cotu spreadsheets and got to thinking about what  was
> in the designs of the platoons and Squads versus the figures (I
> succumbed  and now have skeletons for NI [NPC], IF and IC Platoons in
> 25 mm scale) I  own.
>
> Without looking at the GZG catalog I was stumped as to what figures
> might have 'rotary' saws as allowed for in the rules.  Anyone  know?

The NSL (both Panzergrenadiers and Jaegers), the ScanFed and Japanese
Mercs all have rotary SAWs.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: [SG 2] Low tech AR's Next: Re: Testing for life