Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: [SG 2] Low tech AR's

[SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:53:35 EST
Subject: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

Playing with my Cotu spreadsheets and got to thinking about what  was in
the
designs of the platoons and Squads versus the figures (I succumbed  and
now
have skeletons for NI [NPC], IF and IC Platoons in 25 mm scale) I  own.

Without looking at the GZG catalog I was stumped as to what figures
might
have 'rotary' saws as allowed for in the rules.  Anyone  know?	I'll
have to dig
out and reread the catalog after the washer and  dryer are delivered,
the
last regularly scheduled Fifth grade girls' basketball	game is over,
and the
furniture is moved in anticipation of my Mother-in-law	moving in at the
end of
the month.  But nothing comes immediately to  mind.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: [SG 2] Low tech AR's