Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Testing for life

Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:52:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

Jerry Han wrote:
> It'll be about an hour or so, it's a big file upload.

Further Amendment -- I'll break it back down to the original
files.	It's just too damned big.  (The RAR just finished
compressing, and gave me something on the order of 1.3 GB.)

So, there will be 13 files, ranging from 20 MB up to 250MB,
and it's all raw footage.

Thanks,
JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Testing for life