Prev: RE: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

Space 1889 -- Sceanrio handouts, rules summary

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:02:00 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Space 1889 -- Sceanrio handouts, rules summary

Thanks to Laserlight's request, I have placed my scenario handouts and
rules summary for "Space 1889: Mercury Misery" online at:

http://tinyurl.com/4f699

The only thing this doesn't have at the moment at is a map -- but really
you could get by by just pointing the opposing fleets at one another
with the length of the board between them, and then sprinkling "solar
flares" for some manuevering obstacles.

Nick

Prev: RE: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports