Prev: [FIC] this just in... Next: RE: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:55:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

I never said liable... I said responsible.... if you were liable, that
would imply you were responsible for treatment as well... which would
nullify my entire statement... ;-Þ

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> From: Rrok Anroll
> >Game Masters are only responsible for Trauma... not treatment...
>
> Actually, if you read the fine print on the rules sheet.....
>
> "FMASheep is an Extreme event and severe mental trauma is a normal
> and
> expected hazard of participating.  Consequently, Players agree that
> GZG,
> the GZG ECC committee, and the Gamemaster are released from any and
> all
> liability whatsoever for physical, spiritual or psychological

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: [FIC] this just in... Next: RE: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep