Prev: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:50:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

  What do you mean "no psychological casualties"???
   I still have an almost irresistible urge to shoot mimes on sight
....oh
wait, I did before. Nevermind.

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"