Prev: [TMP] Online poll for GZG-ECC Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

[ECC 9] FMA Sheep

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:56:49 -0500
Subject: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

Just a little something to keep in mind for next year.

Next year, there will be no Found Me A Sheep.  This year was too tame,
too blase, and much too easy on the players. I'm embaa-rased to admit
that a whole three out of eight survived.  And no psychological
casualties at all (if you don't count Doug, and I'm not convinced he
wasn't that way to begin with.	Those puppies...).

Next year, it'll be Frag Me A Sheep.

Of course, the sheep will have a different point of view.
Through a targeting reticle.
Full Metal Alien Sheep, brought to you by Wailing Ewetani Corp.

Baa.

Prev: [TMP] Online poll for GZG-ECC Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep