Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genius! Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

[GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:50:38 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

Hey everybody,

I've got the Con Reports up at the GZG-ECC website:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/aar.shtml

Included are all the con reports posted to the gzg-l list, the quote
board, the con booklet, an 11 minute video covering the awards
presentation Saturday Evening, photos from a whole bunch of people, and
the winners of the Miniatures Contest, even including a photo.	(8-)

Any problems, anybody want me to take any links down, remove posts,
etc. etc. etc., let me know.

I also have approximately 25 minutes worth of video taken during
"Weight of Command" which, sadly, appears to have no real unifying
theme or purpose.  I haven't had time yet to sit down and try to
actually edit the video into something coherent -- if anybody
actually wants the raw footage, let me know and I can put it up
somewhere for you.

GZG-ECC IX is only 354 days away!  Mark your calendars now! (8-)

Thanks,
JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genius! Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!