Prev: RE: FOGREs and Aussies Next: RE: [ECC AAR] [long]

RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:52:00 +1100
Subject: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

G'day,

> Just for my enlightenment, how did that serve to identfy me?	I use
that a
> lot on the phone with my customers, but not usually by email.

Unless commenting on the Nanny-Ogg-like charcateristics of a certain
list member.... ;)

> A ploy on my part, as "no neighbors" means "no one views me as an
immediate
> target".

People don't shoot across the board in your neck of the woods then? ;P

> Only two of the three players on that side actually fled, as I
> recall.

That's because the cops and robots were already at the other endof the
long side of the board from you ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: FOGREs and Aussies Next: RE: [ECC AAR] [long]