Prev: Re: Fighter bases Next: Re: [VV] Agility

Re: Fighter bases

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:24:20 EST
Subject: Re: Fighter bases

dean@star-ranger.com writes:

Warbeads  wrote:
> Anyone know of a source of fighter bases like the metal ones	that
GEOHex
used to
> produce?  I have fighters I need to  base...

I have 4 GeoHex fighter bases you can have and can probably  pull out
another
4 from currently sealed blisters.

I won't be using  them since I make my own fighter bases using fender
washers, 1" wooden  disks, and earring posts (the last 2 items from
craft
stores).

A  similar option is the 'Flare' fighter base from Monday Knight
Productions
that holds 3  fighters:
http://www.mondayknight.com/GKBasesindex.htm

Other than  that the fighter bases that are out their from Brigade
Models and
GZG are  more of the spider on top of the single post variety or a base
where
you  supply the wire to mount the fighters.

Dean  Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games  and  Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Sounds good to me.  Contact me off list -- warbeads AT	aol DOT com --
and I
can send you whatever you feel is a good sum for  postage, bits,
shipping
materials, etc.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Fighter bases Next: Re: [VV] Agility