Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: Re: Alan missed what I was getting at

Re: Fighter bases

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:20:49 -0600
Subject: Re: Fighter bases

Warbeads wrote:
> Anyone know of a source of fighter bases like the metal ones that
GEOHex
used to
> produce?  I have fighters I need to base...

I have 4 GeoHex fighter bases you can have and can probably pull out
another
4 from currently sealed blisters.

I won't be using them since I make my own fighter bases using fender
washers, 1" wooden disks, and earring posts (the last 2 items from craft
stores).

A similar option is the 'Flare' fighter base from Monday Knight
Productions
that holds 3 fighters:
http://www.mondayknight.com/GKBasesindex.htm

Other than that the fighter bases that are out their from Brigade Models
and
GZG are more of the spider on top of the single post variety or a base
where
you supply the wire to mount the fighters.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: Re: Alan missed what I was getting at