Prev: RE: Alan missed what I was getting at Next: Re: [OT] Testing

Re: [OT] Testing

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:29:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Testing

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:10:22 +0000, Roger Burton West writes:
>On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 10:36:35AM -0700, Matthew L. Seidl wrote:
>
>>O.k.	List seems to still be passing traffic.  Let me know if the spam
>>seems to be going away.  If not, please forward me a copy of anything
>>you get (with full headers).	I suspect my local spam filters are
>>doing away with anything ebfore i get a chance to really take it
>>apart.
>
>Many thanks!

Lets see if it actually fixed it.  In theory I've changed the address
they were using to something less obvious, and made it much harder to
extract the new address from outbound emails.  Now just need to verify
this by not having something leak through for a while.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: RE: Alan missed what I was getting at Next: Re: [OT] Testing