Prev: Re: [OT] Testing Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:38:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

Awww come on man... Ride of the Valkyries was obvious.. that's too
easy... although Du Hast I didn't think of...

   ....Iron Man, War Pigs, Until It Sleeps, King Nothing, Colonel
Boogie's March (for movement only), Adagio for Strings; Soundtracks
from Starship Troopers and possibly Conan.... oh, and half the sound
clips from the game Starcraft.... just the idea of hearing an Ogre
saying....

 ..."Quit Poking ME!"...
 ..."I'm about to overload my aggression inhibitors"...
 ..."I'm about to drop the hammer, and dispense some indiscriminate
justice!"...
 ..."Hehe, You trying to get invited to my next barbeque?"...

Although I do like the light up smiley in at the topo of the tower....

what would be really cool is to have a pair of dice with a motion
sensor and a radio link with the ogre... that way when ever you roll
the dice the Ogre would start making sounds of the weapons being moved
into position and start firing/launching...

--- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

> > Don't even start... I'm just sick enough to have too much fun with
> this
> > idea...
>
> Speakers...hmmmmmm....a motorized, 15mm mobile Ogre with a blinking
> lit-up evil smiley sensor ball, blaring out "Ride of the
> Valkyries"...
> ...or maybe "Du Hast Mich" by Rammstein (or some other heavy metal
> band stuff)

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Testing Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!