Prev: Salvo Missile Question Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question

Re: Salvo Missile Question

From: Chris Ronnfeldt <zephyr2112@y...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Salvo Missile Question

Nearest hostile ship... If it was nearest ship
regardless of whose it is, only a lunatic would mount
them on his/her ships.

--- "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya All~
>
> I'm running a demo game, and I need one quick
> question answered for me:
>
> Once salvo missiles are launched, they lock onto the
> nearest target.
> Does that mean they lock onto the nearest target,
> -period- or the
> nearest -hostile- target. I'm pretty sure this came
> up on the ML a
> while back, but I just want to have it clarified.
> Thanks!
>
> Sylvester M. W.

> "Push The Button Frank"
> Dr. Clayton Forrester, Deep 13

"My precious sense of honor
Just a shield of rusty wire,
I stand against the chaos
and the cross of holy fire' - N. Peart

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Salvo Missile Question Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question